Just a reminder to enter my bar/granola giveaway *here*! You have until tomorrow night.
Today I was able to try out a few of my Whole Foods goodies. I had an Ezekiel hot dog roll a lunch with a soy dog and it was great. So doughy, fluffy, and delish.
On the side I had the Whole Foods gazpacho and luuurved it. One of the best gazpacho’s I’ve had.
Also tried out some Ryvita crackers, crispy and wheaty.
So far I’m really happy with all the things I purchased.
Dinner was such a winner tonight, no rhyme intended.
Super Salmon Salad
-No measurements because you can make however much you want and put however much of each ingredients you want on your salad-
*grape tomatoes, halved
*roasted corn, I roasted one ear for 3 people
*roasted red peppers, sliced
*roasted sweet potato, cubed
*red onion, sliced into thin strips
*cucumber, sliced and halved
*pumpkin seeds or pine nuts, toasted on the stove top
*salmon fillets, grilled
Topped mixed greens will all ingredients and dig into an awesome dinner!
SO good and so easy.
Now onto a fun little treat for the blog. I was passed on the Versatile Blogger award by my friend over at Teenage Heath Freak. So, the deal with this award is that I have to share 7 things with you all that you don’t know about me. Here goes nothing!
1. My middle name is Rose.
2. I have had 3 pets in my life: a kitten named Danny, a whippet named Devo, and Ella of course!
3. My guilty pleasure is….watching Jersey Shore! LOL. I just can’t get enough of it! Even though its so trashy and dramatic, its just so darn entertaining.
4. I put cinnamon on everything….. more than you know. I even put it on milk before I drink it. I just can’t get enough.
5. My dream college is Stanford in California. I want to go there so bad and can’t wait to move to the west coast someday.
6. I used to horseback ride and did it from when I was 3 to when I was 11. I competed too!
7. I have no idea what I want to be when I’m older. Their are so many field that interest me (medicine, theatre, law, finance) I can’t pick just one.
So there ya have it 7 things you didn’t (well maybe some of you did) know about me!
The 15 bloggers I am passing this award to are:
Kelsey from Clean Teen Kelsey
Kath from Kath Eats
Angela from Ohsheglows
Jenna from Eatliverun
Gina from Fitnessista
Court and Whit from Teens Eat
Mama Pea from Peas and Thank you
Lara from Thinspired
Kailey from Snack-Face
Allie from Live Laugh Eat
Heather from Hangry Pants
Katie from Chocolate Covered Katie
Leah from Simply Fabulous
Alisha from Unusual Passions
Katelyn from Chef Katelyn
Hope everyone has a great night! Stay tuned tomorrow for my full Amazing Grass and Raw Revolution review.