A personal post with updates, announcements, and info on where I am at and what’s going on with me currently!
Hey friends! It’s been a while since I’ve done a solely PERSONAL post with updates about my life and what’s going on with me right now. Overall, things are good right now. BUSY AS HECK! But good.
Here are a few things I want to share quickly before I get to a small announcement I need to make…
- I recently finished my summer course for grad school and feel like a HUGE weight has been lifted off my shoulders! It was a tough, long class so being done with it and having a little break before the next one starts feels AWESOME.
- I have been LOVING running with friends lately. Actually, being with my friends in general. Despite all the good right now going on, there’s been some bad things too and being surrounded by my friends has DEFINITELY helped keep me sane!
- I’ve been dabbling more with racing. I don’t actually like ‘racing’ local races, but just running them for fun has been such a nice way to be more apart of the local running community, support some awesome charities, and be more social!
- My role with Delighted By Hummus (the amazing dessert hummus company I work for!) is expanding and I couldn’t be more excited! PS: Have you tried their products?! GET ON IT!!!
- I MOVED!…again. The opportunity arose to move into a bigger, nicer place so I jumped at the chance! I now have a roommate and am back closer to my old neighborhood where I grew up. I really missed it and feel like this was a good decision, even though the moving process is definitely difficult. Anyone up for an apartment tour?
- I am going to BLOGFEST for the second year in a row this week! I had SO much fun last year and can’t wait to learn more about blogging, see my blogging buddies, and attend the Idea World Fitness Conference.
With that last on in mind, here’s where I am at with blogging. I NEED a week off.
There I said it, I have been extremely busy lately managing three jobs, a new apartment, grad school, and some semblance of a social life…so I’ve made the executive decision to take this week off from regular blog posts. I truly hope you understand. I plan on resuming normal posting next week and have a feeling I’ll be reinvigorated after attending a conference ALL about blogging this week anyways!
So honestly, this mini break is probably perfectly timed! It’s needed, even though it’s hard to take since I do enjoy blogging so much! I’ll miss putting up new content for you all this week, but I look forward to getting back to it next week. Hope you understand!
Before I sign off for the week, I also wanted to mention that I want to do a Q and A post when I return! If you have any questions you’ve been wanting to ask or even just any fun/silly ones, leave them in the comments on this post and I will answer them in my next post!
Thanks again for all your love and support as always, friends! You don’t know how much your friendship and this community means to me. <3
One last note to leave you with…be kind. Don’t go out of your way to be cruel and break others down. It’s not worth your time or effort. I’ve been dealing with a lot bullying/stalking/harassment lately (not going to go into details here) and it’s really been affecting my psyche. I am trying not to dwell on it and let it get me down, but I am only so strong. So this is just a reminder. Try not to judge others. Don’t assume things about people who you never even met. Stay positive and focus on your own life. Everyone has their issues and problems. Everyone is dealing with things you can’t even imagine. Live life with compassion and care instead of negativity and harshness. It will do you wonders!
Talk to you soon!Stay connected:Subscribe to Healthy HelperFacebook: Healthy HelperTwitter: @Healthy_HelperInstagram: HealthyHelperPinterest: Healthy_HelperBloglovin’: Healthy HelperGoogle+: Healthy HelperTumblr: Healthy Helper BlogSnapchat: KailaProulxWant to get FREE products for review and make money as a blogger? Check out Linqia!