Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Bites
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 12 bites 1x
- Category: Sweet Snacks
- 2 cups of oatmeal
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of molasses
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all of the ingredients a large bowl, and stir to combine.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Divide the dough equally onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes until solid.
- Serve immediately. Leftovers keep well in the fridge for a few days.