Your favorite combination of peanut butter and jelly in delicious muffin form! High carb, low-fat, vegan, and gluten-free these PB&J muffins will your new favorite heathy breakfast or snack to take on the go. + 10 other PEANUT BUTTER recipes for National Peanut Butter Lover’s Month!
As you know, November is National Peanut Butter Lover’s Month…AKA: a month-long foodie celebration that was MADE for me. 🙌🏻
I eat peanut butter in some way EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. It’s the one food I am ALWAYS in the mood for and that I NEVER get sick of. I think if I was stuck on a deserted island I would bring a jar of peanut butter and a spoon. Hey, it’s got protein and fat, right?! 😉
It truly astonishes me that some people out there DON’T like peanut butter! Luckily, I’ve found a group of like-minded friends who are just as obsessed with the peanut buttery goodness as me.
So in honor of National Peanut Butter Lover’s month, ten of my peanut butter loving friends and I have teamed up to bring you 11 Vegan Peanut Butter Recipes to enjoy for the rest of the month!
My contribution to this EPIC peanut butter party is a my delicious recipe for Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins!
These jelly-stuffed peanut butter muffins are low-fat, gluten-free, full of fiber, fruit-sweetened, and of course, 100% VEGAN. 👊🏻 They’ll remind you of your favorite childhood sandwich and are the perfect sweet snack to make for your family! Definitely kid AND adult approved.
- 8oz pitted medjool dates, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla bean powder
- ½ cup peanut flour/powder
- ¼ - ½ cup vanilla almond milk (or another plant based milk)
- 6 tsp all fruit (no added sugar) jelly
- Preheat oven to 325. Blend dates and water in a food processor on high until a smooth paste is formed. In a large mixing bowl, stir together oat flour, baking powder, vanilla bean powder, and peanut powder. Mix in almond milk and date paste. Stir until evenly combined.
- Spoon muffin batter into 6 muffin tins, filling each ¾ of the way full.
- Place 1 tsp of jelly in each mufifn tin and top with remaining muffin batter so that the jelly is not visible.
- Place muffin tray in the oven and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven and let cool full before serving.
Easy to make, full of healthy ingredients, and perfect for satisfying your PB&J cravings. 😃
And once you are done making a batch of these, check out the rest of these amazing PEANUT BUTTER recipes from my blogger friends…
Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats | Thyme and Love
Easy Peanut Butter Coconut Oil Fudge | Rhubarbarians
Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch Bars | Woman in Real Life
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie | Vegan Blueberry
Sweet Potato Peanut Stew | Healthy Midwestern Girl
Peanut Butter Banana Brownies | Plentyful Vegan
Peanut Butter Hummus | This Healthy Kitchen
5-Ingredient Peanut Butter Granola | Elephantastic Vegan
Spicy Thai Peanut Noodle Soup | Plant-Based Recipe
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups | Nutri-Planet
Are you a peanut butter lover like me?
Which recipe do you most want to try?Stay connected:Subscribe to Healthy HelperFacebook: Healthy HelperTwitter: @Healthy_HelperInstagram: HealthyHelperPinterest: Healthy_HelperBloglovin’: Healthy HelperGoogle+: Healthy HelperTumblr: Healthy Helper BlogSnapchat: KailaProulxWant to get FREE products for review and make money as a blogger? Check out Linqia!