A roundup of my current favorite products, links, and things from around the web! Check out the list and find some new things to try for yourself.
**As you’re reading this, I’ve already began my journey on the Camino!**
Long post ahead, friends! Lots to update and fill you in on. PLUS, this will be the last time you hear from me for about 3 weeks while I am walking across Spain! Wish me luck and make sure you’re following me on IG where I’ll (hopefully!) be sharing glimpses of my travels with you. I’ll be using the hashtag #HealthyHelperTravels! So check that out to see all the posts in one place.
F45 Challenge Update
I am more than halfway through the F45 8 week challenge now and I’ll be going on a bit of a hiatus because of my trip. But since I’ll be pretty active while away, I am not too worried about becoming de-conditioned.
Here are some thoughts I’ve had thus far…
- I LOVE how much the workouts challenge me and that they are NEVER same. Great for someone who likes to mix things up and gets bored easily!
- It’s awesome that there are NO mirrors in F45 studios. I think it’s so easy to get caught up looking at yourself (or others), comparing, or picking yourself apart while working out. So without mirrors, you have nothing to worry about except working hard and sweating it out! F45 is AWESOME.
- As I said in my intro post, the community at F45 is amazing. I love everyone that I am in classes with. It’s always so positive and encouraging. It’s also been great making friends with common interests in fitness and health.
- I don’t think I will have many numerical changes to report at the end of the challenge. In terms of weight change or fat loss, unfortunately. Due to the health issue I’m dealing with (still getting testing done!), I am unable to lose weight (I’m actually gaining) no matter how little I eat (don’t worry I’m not starving myself) or how much I exercise. Bummed about this…but I definitely am feeling STRONGER overall.
- I discovered a new meal prep company through the challenge, Kettlebell Kitchen, and have been LOVING their meals. More on them below!
And now into my favorites from the month…
This is the cleanest, healthiest meal prep company I have ever come across. They are totally transparent with all their ingredients and nutritional info….and the food tastes DELICIOUS. They have something for every diet…no matter if you’re KETO, paleo, vegetarian, low-carb, trying to lose weight, or are an athlete.
I’ve love Alyssa’s cookies for YEARS now. They are made from whole foods and have no added sugar. I recently discovered their chocolate ones and they are just as good as the originals.
These are SO good…like crunchy cheese with a TON of flavor! MY faves are Parmesan, Everything Cheddar, Pepper Jack, and Savory Seed.
One of my favorite peanut butter brands now came out with with the most delicious snack bites EVER. Simple made from peanut butter, dates, oats, spices, and/or cacao nibs….these taste like you’re biting into a fresh spoonful of peanut butter but BETTER. They’re amazing straight out the fridge or freezer and immediately satisfy any sweet OR pb cravings I have. You have to try these!
Reformulated and relaunched! 20 grams of fiber AND protein in each bar. They come in Peanut Butter and Chocolate flavors…I love the chewy texture!
Not a product, but I usually HATE melons. Honeydew, watermelon, AND cantaloupe. But for some reason I was tempted to buy one at the grocery store recently and I’ve been obsessed ever since! Still not on board with watermelon.
I Don’t Care music video with Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber (the biggest TROLL ever! ?)
Aladdin | Surprisingly good! And Will Smith was hilarious as usual.
The Society | Warning! This is show is highly addicting and will SUCK YOU IN! I finished it in 3 days.
Dead to Me | Funny and light with some good twists!
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina – Season 2 | Better than season 1 for sure!
Triple Frontier | Awesome Netflix original movie…with Charlie Hunnam as the star! Any Sons fans out there?
To Listen to
You Made It Weird with James Corden | A particularly good episode of my favorite comedians’ podcast!
Comedy Sex God | Pete Holmes first book! Just came out on audiobook too!
Favorite posts from Healthy Helper in May….
What’s something you’ve been loving lately?Stay connected:Subscribe to Healthy HelperInstagram: HealthyHelperFacebook: Healthy HelperTwitter: @Healthy_HelperPinterest: Healthy_HelperBloglovin’: Healthy HelperTumblr: Healthy Helper BlogSnapchat: KailaProulxBuy my BUDGET TRAVEL EBook!Shop with me on Amazon. Favorite products, fun finds, and more! Want to get FREE products for review and make money as a blogger? Check out Linqia!Vacation budget a little tight? Get a discount on your AirBnB booking!