Today I have a quick, fun workout for you all. It’s adapted from one of my fave workouts on Exercise TV. I use Exercise TV when I am pressed for time and want to get a quick workout in. Jackie Warner is one of my favorite TV trainers and this workout is inspired by here 1 on 1 core circuit workout!
Abs Workout (total time approximately 20 mins)
- core rotations-30 seconds
- squat with overhead arm swings-30 seconds
- squat with hands behind head-30 seconds
- regular crunches-1 min
- clam crunches -1 min
- plank on elbows-1 min
- mountain climbers-30 seconds (cardio interval)
- plank twist-30 seconds (cardio interval)
- bicycle crunches- 1 min
- side plank rotation- 30 seconds on each side
- seated torso twists-1 min
- straight leg upward taps (lay on back with legs upwards as straight as possible)-1 min
- scissors ( lay with back flat, hands under but, lift legs about 3 in of the floor and move them in and out in a scissor motion)-1 min
- penguin heal taps (lay with back flat, knees bent, heels close to but, rotate from side to side to touch ankles)-1 min
- half burpee (jump feet in and out)-1 min
- v-sit extend and flex– 1 min
- windshield wipers-1 min
- plank push-ups-1 min
- fast bicycle (just legs)-1 min
This series will definitely get your heart beating and sweat pouring! Plus, you get a fabulous ab workout!
Before I go I wanted to thank all of you for the positive feedback on my first vlog! I thought it was really fun to do, so I’m glad you enjoyed it! I’ll have to think of more ideas so I can do another one. 🙂
Have a good night everyone!
Questions of the day:
What’s your favorite way to fit in a quick workout?
What are your thoughts on rest days?