I am officially done people. DONE WITH HIGHSCHOOL. Granted, I technically haven’t graduated yet, but as of today (finished my last exam!) I am officially done with WORK for high school at least. That is good enough for me! Summer break has finally arrived.
But unfortunately, finishing my last exam was the only positive of my day. For some reason my ankle/heel/achilles is KILLING me! Feels like its broken or something! And the worst part is, I have no idea what I did to it! Hoping it heals up quick!
So while I am spending my night icing away, I have a round of Q and A questions for you all! Formspring definitely gets pretty full when you neglect it for a while.
1. Do you go running everyday?
Definitely not. I kind of go through phases with running. Sometimes I am really into it and other times not so much…like right now. Currently, I am really just listening to my body everyday and doing what I am feeling in the moment for my daily activity. Sometimes that is running, sometimes its yoga, sometimes its a bike ride. Just depends on my mood!
2. Have you ever done a real WIAW? showing everything you actually ate in a day?
Yup! I usually do them during the Summer when I actually have time to capture a full day of eats. During the school year its to tough and time consuming…plus I never remember to take a pic of my packed lunches! Here are some links to my “real” (as you call them) WIAW’s:
3. What was the last place you went with friends and did something fun, parents don’t count!
I went to get a celebratory Starbucks after my exam today with a group of my friends and Wednesday I went to my friend from another school’s graduation party.
4. Have you ever tried any Shiva Rea yoga DVDs? I know you usually attend yoga classes, but having had my passion reignited for her yoga DVDs just this evening, I thought I’d share the love.. 😉
I actually have never tried those DVD’s….but I have heard of them! Thanks for the suggestion!
5. What kind injuries did you suffer from in your past, before the beginning of your recovery? (By the way, never had the chance to tell you, but your creativity when it comes to meals amazes me, especially at your age 🙂 so thumbs up for that!)
I have had a knee and ankle injury before from running. But countless other small ones from the other sports I used to play!
6. When in a restaurant or eating out, do you eat white pasta/bread?
Depends. If the bread is homemade and a more gourmet type then I will definitely partake…but if its just some ho-hum generic stuff in the bread basket then its not really appetizing. I usually don’t order pasta at restaurants because I like ordering things that are kind of out of the box (like something I couldn’t make for myself at home!), but if I do then I just eat whatever kind they have! Though I do prefer whole wheat…has so much more flavor and substance!
7. If you could be anyone in the world, who would you be?
Wow that’s tough. There are tons of people in the world who have the type of life I would love to have one day. Right now though have been loving the idea of being a news anchor or correspondent for a big news show…so maybe someone like Amy Robach or Hoda Kotbe?
8. What is your cauliflower crust recipe and any tips when making it so that it stays together like your picture?
Here’s the link to the recipe:
If you follow it, it should stay together just like the picture!
9. What’s your favorite protein powder?
I don’t have a specific brand that I am really loyal to but my favorite types are brown rice and whey!
10. Do you have abs? I find that the only time I can “see my abs” is when I was underweight.
I am really lucky in the core area because my mom builds muscle really easily and I inherited that trait from her. It seriously takes me hardly any effort to build muscle in my legs and core…so yeah I would say I have abs lol!
Get ready for the long weekend folks (well some of you )!!!
What are your plans?! I need some ideas!