Quick n’ Easy Southwestern Chicken Cobb Salad
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 2 mins
- Total Time: 12 mins
- Yield: 4 servings
- Category: Main Meals
- 5-6 cups greens of choice (I used: mixed greens, chopped green cabbage, and chopped butter lettuce)
- 2 cups Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast
- ¾ cup frozen corn, pepper, and black bean blend, cooked according to directions
- 1 Roma tomato, halved and sliced thin
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup low-fat Taco or Mexican shredded cheese
- Ranch Tortilla Chips
- ¼-1/2 cup Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing
- Measure out chicken on a microwave safe plate or bowl and microwave for 2 minutes. Set aside and let cool. Meanwhile, fill serving plates with lettuce and toss in red onions. In rows, place tomatoes, corn/bean mix, chicken, and cheese. Do the same on each salad until all ingredients are used up. Drizzle with dressing and serve with crushed tortilla chips!
- Alternatively, toss all ingredients together in a large salad bowl and portion out servings of the salad all mixed together. Both ways are delicious!