Sweet Golden Milk Donuts
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 17 mins
- Yield: 6 donuts 1x
- Category: Sweet Snacks
- 1 scoop (28 grams) vanilla whey protein
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 medium banana, mashed (about 120 grams)
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk (I used unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp turmeric extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray donut pan with non-stick spray.
- Place all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, roughly mash your banana. Add in your egg whites, almond milk and vanilla extract and whisk together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, and fold together until evenly incorporated.
- Spoon into your donut pan and bake for 10-12 minutes.