Vegan Peanut Butter Pie
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 8 slices
- Category: Dessert
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates, chopped
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup (about 60g) coconut flour
- 1/4 cup (about 20g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- PIE FILLING:
- 8 oz vegan cream cheese (I like KiteHill)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup date sugar
- For crust:
- Blend the dates and water.
- In a bowl, combine the coconut flour, cacao powder, and salt. Stir.
- Add the date paste and mix to form a sticky dough. If it’s too dry/crumbly add a few more tablespoons of water.
- Press into the bottom of a well greased pie dish. Place in the fridge to set for at least a half hour.
- For filling:
- Blend cream cheese, peanut butter, and date sugar in a food processor until creamy and smooth. Evenly spread filling into pie crust. Set pie in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to chill and set. Remove from refrigerator, drizzle with chocolate sauce (if desired), slice, and serve chilled.