Vegan Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours 10 mins
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Main Meals
- 20 oz. vegan chicken strips (I used Gardein brand)
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 24 oz. vegetable broth (low sodium)
- 1 15oz cans Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 16 oz. salsa verde
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 2 ribs of celery, chopped
- 2 whole carrots, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 3/4 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- small handful fresh cilantro chopped
- 8 oz vegan cream cheese (I used Kite Hill brand)
- ½ cup unsweetened vegan creamer (I used Califia Farms brand)
- Add chicken strips to bottom of slow cooker, top with salt, pepper, and spices.
- Top with diced onion, minced garlic, great Northern beans, salsa, zucchini, celery, carrots, corn, broth, and cilantro. Stir.
- Add cream cheese and creamer, stir, then cover.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 5-7 hours.
- Stir well and serve with desired toppings.