[Last day to enter my Kalot Superfood Nut Butter Giveaway!]
Seems like the blog world has been survey obsessed lately! I have a few surveys that I filled out a while ago and never got around to posting so I’m jumping on the bandwagon. I thought I’d jazz up WIAW with a little ‘get to know me’ action. Here are my answers to a 25 Things survey I found somewhere (don’t remember where exactly!)!
1. I’m happiest when…I’m outside, in the sunshine, and not under any time constraints!
2. Especially if it…has cinnamon on it, I am likely to eat it! I am cinnamon obsessed. Definitely my favorite spice.
3. I’ve always wanted to…go skydiving! My mom says she’ll do it with me someday. I am holding her to that!
4. My family and I…are incredibly close. I love the relationship I have with my parents and I feel so fortunate to have them in my life.
5. I was a terrible…dancer. Okay, maybe not that bad, but when I did dance class as a kid, I hated it! I always annoyed the teacher by asking when class ended. Ha!
6. My first job was…as a dog walker for a few people in my neighborhood…then as a professional actress!
7. I could probably eat ____ everyday…apples! And I do. It’s one fruit I have everyday without a doubt. They are so yummy and there are so many different varieties. (Can I say peanut butter too? Obsessed.)
8. I stole…a York Peppermint Patty from the grocery store when I was little. It was a few days after Halloween and I guess I was still under the impression that candy laying out any where meant you could take it. My mom didn’t realize till we got home!
9. I was born on the same day as…Joe Biden (yay?), Joel McHale, and Robert Kennedy.
10. My all-time favorite film is…impossible to choose. I am a movie fanatic and I feel like I’m always watching a new one that becomes a favorite.
11. I do a pretty mean…hula-hoop! Random, right? But I am seriously good! I’ve even won contests. I just keep going and going.
12. I’m still mad…that The Office ended. Favorite (comedy) show ever!! I think they still had a few good seasons still in them.
13. I met my best friend…the day I was born. Love you mom!
14. I always knew I wanted…to travel a lot! I’ve been to a lot of places so far but there are so many more I want to still visit. I’ve loved travel since I was little and I am so excited to go to Europe as a graduation present next year.
16. I make the best…homemade sushi! It’s a staple.
17. I have almost no…patience when it comes to slow walkers and drivers. No, I don’t have road rage, but I just can’t stand when people don’t go the speed limit or just mosey down the sidewalk. Fast walkers unite!
18. I always cry when…I think about all my parents have done for me. It’s just so overwhelming how much they’ve sacrificed and how much they care. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to repay them.
19. I’m now…a Political Science major…but I hope to…pursue a masters in Health Communications for grad school.
20. I spent four years…busting my butt in high school. Definitely not the best years of my life!
21. I wish my folks…could retire early! They deserve it.
22. At age 5, I was deeply in love with…building forts! My living room couch had prime pillows for fort building. I am pretty sure I was obsessed with building forts up until age 10. 🙂
23. I believe if everyone…went out of their way for others a little more often, the world would be a changed place.
24. I can’t stand…greasy food! I can’t stand that slimy texture on my lips or fingers.
25. Whenever…Law and Order: SVU…is on…I’ll watch.
pumpkin spice smoothie bowl
pumpkin yogurt with cottage cheese and peanut butter drizzle
baobab bar all the way from the UK//Kronobar//homemade caramel apple swirl bars (recipe coming soon!)
turkey and swiss chard sandwiches//pumpkin seeds//german rye bread
strawberry-basil cloud cookies (recipe coming soon!)//carrots with goats cream cheese
thai peanut salmon noodle stir-fry//roasted broccoli and green beans//japanese sweet potato and Laughing Cow cheese
cereal mix with almond milk//carrots with Sunbutter//dried fruit//apple slices//yogurt with cottage cheese, cocoa, and Amazing Grass
Other recent eats…
sweet potato pancakes//japanese sweet potato and Laughing Cow//blueberries//roasted greens beans and broccoliflatbread pizza//roasted veggies//Pizza Flax Snax from Go Rawtortilla with banana and peanut butter//turkey-cabbage salad//raw walnuts and pecanstuna cabbage salad//pumpkin seeds//crackers with cream cheese for dippingcrackers with banana and peanut butter//purple cabbage and bean salad//raw cashews
rice cakes with carrots and peanut butter//yogurt with cottage cheese, cocoa, and Amazing Grass//cinnamon pecan Simply Protein Bar//apple slices DIY popcorn//chocolate peanut butter Simply Protein bar//frozen kefir with cottage cheese, cocoa, and Amazing Grass//apple slices
My latest obsession: PROTEIN FLUFF! I created my own recipe and I will share it soon!
So I guess that’s THREE recipes I mentioned in this post that I now owe you! I’ve got some work to do! 😉
Pick on the prompts above and fill it in for yourself in the comments!
What’s your favorite summer food?
What’s your go-to smoothie recipe?Stay connected:Subscribe to Healthy HelperInstagram: HealthyHelperFacebook: Healthy HelperTwitter: @Healthy_HelperPinterest: Healthy_HelperBloglovin’: Healthy HelperTumblr: Healthy Helper BlogSnapchat: KailaProulxCheck out my travel photography on Pixels and Etsy! Shop with me on Amazon. Favorite products, fun finds, and more! Want to get FREE products for review and make money as a blogger? Check out Linqia!Vacation budget a little tight? Get a discount on your AirBnB booking!